This journal is the scientific publications journal published by Department of Electrical Engineering, Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Adisutjipto. It aims to promote and disseminate the research finding in the development of management theories and practices. It will provide a platform for academicians, researchers and practitioners to share their experience and solution to problems in different areas of journal scopes. Every submitted paper will be blind-reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Avitec is published twice a year in February and August. The AVITEC publishes full papers on original contributions within the general topics of:
• Aviation electronics: aircraft navigation, aircraft communication, aircraft electronic-system, aircraft electrical systems and Radar systems.
• Information technology: Software Engineering, Information System, Data Mining, Multimedia, Mobile Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphic, Computer Vision, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Games Programming, Internet of Thing
• Telecommunications: Modulation and Signal Processing, Information Theory and Coding, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Wireless and Mobile Communication, Radio Communication, Satellite Communication, Fiber Optic, Network, and System.
• Electricals: Power Generation and Distribution, Microelectronic System, VLSI Design, Biomedical Instrument, Embedded System, Communication Electronic, Optoelectronic.
• Controls: Robotic, Mechatronics, Instrumentation and Control.
But it is not limited to the section above.
The language used in this journal articles is Indonesian or English. Currently this journal is being processed to get P-ISSN, E-ISSN, indexing from PKP database, Science and Technology Index (SINTA), Garba Rujukan Digital (GARUDA), Bielefeld University Library (BASE), NELITI, National Library of the Republic of Indonesia (One Search), and Google Scholar. Submission of articles to be published on AVITEC through this web site by registering first. Articles sent must be in accordance with the applicable template. Articles that have gone through this editor stage will then be reviewed by AVITEC reviewers. Reviewers will provide an assessment and input for changes to the articles needed so that the article is published in AVITEC.